Saturday, February 11, 2012
After Seperation
May 2011 a decision was made to separate. I think I would have been content to stay until "death do you part". There had been no connection for quite a number of years. There was sex, there was conversation but no real connection. During those 21 years of marriage there were good times and bad. During the last year he got himself an apartment unbeknownst to me because he was home every night. He finally told me about it and was going to move but changed his mind and stayed and said he would not leave. But six or so months later he had a meltdown. A meltdown so severe that I thought he was going to kill himself, and I did not want to be the cause of his suicide. He was unhappy. He had been for a number of years but stayed because the kids were not yet grown. Though his interaction with them was limited during that time,limited by his choice. I made a suggestion that we go our separate ways and he jumped on that idea. He said he we were just not compatible. We think differently. So now I am on my own my middle son lived with me until he left for the Navy and my daughter lives with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment